Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Finally Settling Down...

Well things are finally starting to get back to normal here. I'm moved into my new apartment and my boyfriend has seen it and he likes it, so we're good to go on that front. We finally started to talk about him moving up here, so we've got the ball rolling on that one. All that's left to do with the apartment is get internet hook up and we should be all good until August when he have to move his stuff up here.

I'm back at work, and it's going alright. We had 3 new kids start yesterday, and we have another one starting sometime. We've got full enrollment for May and June and 95% enrollment for July. We're closed in August but I already have a full time job for that month so I'm set there.

As far as other things, I'm having to have more blood tests done this week, which kinda sucks, but it's gotta be done. There's a concern about my thyroid now, so hopefully we'll get that all straightened out. I start class again next Monday. I'm only taking 1 class each summer semester so I shouldn't be too stressed out from it.

I guess that's about it for now. More posts will come when I get internet access at my apartment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I thought about you yesterday and your move! Glad you are settling in!!!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home