Monday, February 06, 2006

#1 Reason I Want To Move South...

SNOW!!!!!! We are in the midst of a white out/blizzard right now and let me tell you, it sucks. The wind is ridiculously cold and the snow is blowing like crazy. Everything on the Canadian side of the river is closed, just about everything on the American side of the river is closed, and all schools within 50 miles of this place are closed. That is, all schools except for the University that I attend. Yes, all of the head start, elementary, secondary, and colleges are closed except for the one that I attend. Gotta love it! The university decided to close at 3pm. Okay, classes start at 8am, the weather is just the same now as it was this morning at 7:30 and it's the same as it was last night before I went to bed. I don't understand the thought processes that go on at that school, I really don't. There has been no change in weather and now they decide to close the school. What gives? Anyways, I want to move south...I don't care how far south, just south. I don't like lake effect snow or blizzards. 21 years of this is long enough for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Florida or California??? Either way im with ya :)

6:55 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

You poor thing! Should I not tell you we were in shorts and t-shirts here yesterday? Today was a bit cooler - only a high of 65!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

I want some snow!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home