Monday, October 17, 2005

Taking a Break...

Well, my medical issues are getting worse. I'm on 4 medications right now just to keep me functioning at a normal level. I'm in pain every day--I'm down to 1 can of soup a day, a few saltines, and jello if I'm lucky. I landed myself in the hospital again last week. More tests were run, more normal results came up. I had to miss my sister's wedding because my Dr. recommended that I not fly--her wedding was in Florida this weekend, I'm in Michigan. I'm leaving school for the rest of the semester, and possibly next semester. My parents want to take me to either the Cleveland Clinic or the Mayo Clinic since my Dr's are, in my opinion, not doing what they need to be doing.

I don't know how much I'll be able to update my blog. If I go into the hospital, updates will be nill. Hopefully we can get this figured out soon. Once I leave school I'll be losing all of my scholarships so it might be a little rough going back to school. Hope ya'll are doing well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Jen - keep in touch and let me know how you are. you are on my church's prayer list. I hope you find answers soon.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home