Thursday, September 22, 2005

Random Things...

Nothing big going on. Just the usual little things of every day life. Although my boss is driving me up the wall. She'll come in for like, an hr. a week and then try to tell me and all of my assistant teachers how to do things. We pretty much have it figured out how to work with certain kids and their parents and she comes in and tries to force us to do what doesn't work. It's really frustrating. We're there every day, she's there for an hour once a week. I realize that she's been in this field for 30 years, but this isn't the 70's, kids and families are different now. Obviously I wasn't around in the 70's but from what I've heard, it was totally different from how it is now. But I could be wrong, maybe she's right and the rest of us are just doing it wrong. Who knows, guess I'll find out.

As for the medical news, nothing new there. All the test results came back normal. I'd be happy if it didn't mean 2 more months of hugging the toilet almost every night. Hopefully this next test will give us some answers...keep your fingers crossed. It's planned for the day before Thanksgiving--but seeing as how I wasn't going to be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner anyways, I'm not all that upset.

Um...what else is new...oh, that teacher that I complained about a few posts back-(the one who doesn't do anything)-she has had her hours drastically cut back now so I don't have to work with her AT ALL. I was so happy when my boss told me that...it's so much more peaceful at school now without her there in the afternoons.

I guess that's about it. Like I said, nothing new going on. Have a happy Thursday everybody, 1 more day till the weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I'm so sorry they haven't found an answer to your medical issues. I hope something is resolved soon!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home