Monday, August 29, 2005

On the First Day of Preschool...

I always wonder why the hell I decided on this as a career???? What was I thinking? I don't actually start teaching until tomorrow afternoon, but I went over to the Center-(or as my friend Angela calls it, the Shelter) to sign some paper and it was chaos. Out of 20 kids we only have 4 that were with us last year, all the rest of them went to Kindergarten. So that's 16 new kids to teach the routine too, in addition to 8 new teachers and something like 4 'helpers' who do kitchen stuff. My director was going insane today.

Here's to hoping that tomorrow afternoon is a little bit less hectic...and that my friend has a shot of vodka in her fridge for when I get off of work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hectic or not, the kids will come, they will stay, they will leave and the day will be over.

Just remember - it DOES end every day!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home