Saturday, August 27, 2005

Moved In & Ready To Roll...

Hello all. Thank you for being patient with my lack of updates. I'm moved in, everything is unpacked and put away. I do have to say, I have an AWESOME apartment. It's just big enough for 1 person and I LOVE it. I don't have to deal with roomates being up till 2 am, the phone ringing at all hours for everybody but me, having my food eaten up by other people. None of that..I'm so excited.

In other news, I'm still sick-not that I was expecting to get better but it really sucks. I start school on Monday at 10 am. I'll be going back to work on Tuesday so hopefully I can get back to my adventures as a preschool teacher posts that this blog was originally created for. I hope everybody is doing well and have a safe and happy weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Good luck in school. My youngest starts monday too and she has three roomates. This is her fourth year and I think she is tired of the roomies acting like chidren. They are always fighting. I think she would do better if she got a room just for herself.

She wants to teach art to college kids and has about two more years.

8:56 PM  
Blogger k8 said...

i HATED roommates- i had to take one to court for back rent and bills. another stole my sofa! glad you have your own place. you'll love it.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home