Thursday, August 11, 2005

Going To Be MIA For A Few Days...

Hello all. I'm making the 4 hr. treck to my dad's on Saturday and on Monday I'm going back to the Dr. to *hopefully* figure out what's wrong with me. I'm still sick, still nauseous, still weak and tired all the time. Anyways, I don't know how much time I'll get on the net while I'm there since we have dial up there and the phone line usually needs to be open for my dad's work. I will try to get another post up before I leave but no promises. In addition to traveling and going back to the Dr. to be poked and prodded like a cow, I have to move to college on the 26th of this month. So, I'll be a bit busy but I will definitely post after I get back to school, if not sooner. Take care and I'll post ASAP.

Jen

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hope you have a nice trip - although I can totally relate to the dial-up issue! That is no fun at all!

Good luck at the doc!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Judy, Thanks. Dial-up is no fun. I'm used to broadband.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow. A school teacher. I used to be one. Loved the kids, hated administraton, especially supervisors whose job it was to make the life of a teacher miserable. I like your blog. Hope you find out what is wrong and get it fixed. If it is worse than going to the dentist then I will say a prayer.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home