Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Gotta Love Kids...

I have no idea what made me think about this story, but it happened last year.

I was doing circle time with about 12 kids and the theme was Bears. I read the book Brown Bear Brown Bear, What Do You See? Then I asked each of the kids in the circle what they saw...example: "Andy* Bear, Andy* Bear, What Do You See?" then the child would reply with something they saw. I went down the line and the kids were doing really well...then I got to Charlie*-probably one of the smartest kids in my class. I said, "Charlie* Bear, Charlie* Bear, What Do You See?" to which he replied..."I see Ms. Alyssa's* underwear, lookin at me..and it's Pink!" Obviously Ms. Alyssa* was embarrassed as all get out but I was too busy trying not to laugh. Gotta love kids and their honesty. It can really get ya sometimes.

*Names have been changed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

That is a great story! When does school start for you?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Judy, School starts August 27th.

Beth, Yeah, it did happen. Kids crack me up sometimes.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home