Sunday, July 03, 2005

Be Safe...

Please be safe this 4th of July weekend. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Noah's death. He was not being safe, he was celebrating like there was no tomorrow-which in his case..there wasn't. I still remember being told about the crash. My dad, a paramedic, was at the scene. The worst part of it all was when my dad told me that: "I didn't pick up a body, I picked up body parts." For a week after the accident you could drive down the bypass and see the red spray painted circle that marked where his head was--not his body...just his head. Other limbs were marked with the same red spray paint. Needless to say, I did not drive down that road for 3 weeks after it happened. Just please be careful, it is so easy to get hurt. Even if there's no other cars on the road, you can still get hurt. Noah didn't hit a car, he hit the median. So please, be careful this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

Hope you had a good holiday :-)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I did have a good holiday, and nobody got drunk :) Hope yours was great!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home