Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Fears...

Anybody have a fear of something that has affected their life in some way? I personally have a fear of big dogs. It doesn't matter how nice the dog is, I do not like them. I was bitten, pretty badly, when I was 5. The dog, a large dalmation that I had grown up with, bit through my jeans, through my skin, and down to the bone. The dog not only bit down to the bone, she chipped the bone. Ever since then I have a serious dislike for big dogs. Little dogs I'm better with, but that's partially because my parents adopted a small dog about 5 years after this incident happened. At first, I kicked the dog anytime it came within 3 feet of me. Over time, I began to accept smaller dogs. Though I'm still not a fan of big dogs, I enjoy little dogs. In fact, I want a beagle when I get my own place. So what's your fear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home