Thursday, July 20, 2006

Won't Be Seeing Much of Me This Weekend...

Because I have a TON of homework to do for this class. Next week is the last week of class and everything is due. My current "to do" list consists of:

1. Finish reading "Little House in the Big Woods" and write a paper on it answering the 10 historical questions given out in class.

2. Put together a Caldecott book presentation complete with visual aids and class activity.

3. Put together a poetry presentation with 6 poems written by yours truly.

4. Finish putting together my portfolio.

5. Go to the library and observe a story hour for elementary school age children. Then write a 2 page paper on my observations.

6. Finish the literature circle activities for "The Watson's Go to Birmingham"

7. Finish the take home final exam.

Then next week I have to turn in everything and give 4 presentations in class. In addition, I have 2 job offers on the table right now and am trying to figure out which one I am going to take. I need to figure it out soon because I only have a week before the semester is over.

I would like to speak to the person who said that college is the best time of your life. I have more stress in my life now than I have ever had before.

I hope you all have a fun weekend, I will be locked in my room doing homework.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Jen, the good news is that this semester is over in a WEEK!

I actually miss weekends of research and writing. That just sounds a lot more fun that scrubbing grout and cleaning up dirty heinies and boogers.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home