Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's almost December!

I am doing GREAT! A little mishap today when one of my incisions broke open and started bleeding today. Nothing major though, I just put a cotton ball in the hole and threw a band-aid on it until I can talk to the Dr. about it. It's not like you can see my innards or anything. Speaking of innards..I hope everybody had a good Turkey Day. I stuffed myself full of everything, I think I've gained weight since the surgery, uh-oh...better watch that. I can't drive yet, and I find out on Wed. if insurance will cover the surgery or not. If not, I have to go through the lawyers to withdraw the $8300 it cost to have the surgery. Fun times! Anyways, I'm moving back to school in January and I will have my job back, which is great. Until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Jen! You sound (haha - okay, the way I read your post you SOUND) so good! I hope things continue to look up for you!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home