Saturday, May 21, 2005

One more chapter in my life closes...

I'm sitting here wondering what I'm gonna do when I get home. I'm at an ex-employers house watching their 2 young children. I nannied for these children for 3 1/2 years. I love these kids like they're my own. I had them for 50 hours a week, 51 weeks a year. They are absolutely adorable and I love spending time with them. Tonight is the last time I'll see them for probably a year or more. They're moving to California in about a week. I live in Michigan. I'm gonna miss them but I understand that their parents have to move because of job opportunitites. I spent the whole day with them today. We went to the park, the beach, to lunch, got ice cream, went to my house, and then back to their house where I gave them a bath, made them dinner, watched The Grinch with them, and put them to bed. Currently they are jumping on their bed even though they're supposed to be 'sleeping.' Anywho, it's kind of sad that i won't see them for quite a long time, but i knew it was going to happen eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home